Newcastle United 2-2 Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 - 19:45

BlueStar

I felt a bit sorry for Ayoze and the two missed chances. He was right to shoot for the first.

I bet you cry at the two minute filler interviews on This Morning when Tracey Pleb's son has died or something.

If you think Perez shooting was the right decision then you're either mental or blind fwiw.

Or just a massive wum

http://i.imgur.com/pcrguVyl.jpg

I felt a bit sorry for Ayoze and the two missed chances. He was right to shoot for the first.

I bet you cry at the two minute filler interviews on This Morning when Tracey Pleb's son has died or something.

If you think Perez shooting was the right decision then you're either mental or blind fwiw.

Or just a massive wum

That doesn't help your case to be honest. :lol:

As I said in the pre match thread, always liked Holloway tbh, despite him being a bit of a PFM.

PFM?

Proper football man. Usually an English manager above 50, demands pashun, thinks it's a disgrace there's few English managers in the game etc

Or just a massive wum

lol was thinking the same

Or just a massive wum

:lol: :lol: I was wondering what I was supposed to be missing. Pass it square. Slightly infront of him. Don't shoot. Don't twat it so it could have feasibly left the atmosphere, just play a simple 5 metre square ball.

"We've been found out. Opposition team talk. Pressurise Clark and Lascelles and stop them having time and space to play out from the back, and stick a man on Shelvey. Result --they won't know what to do to get over the halfway line apart from the long ball. Attack Lascelles on the ground-- he can't cope. Encourage the Toon to get the ball to Perez --he will lose it or make the wrong decision. Hayden always needs an extra touch. Ritchie and Gouffran aren't orthodox wingers and their first job is to defend, so don't worry about them beating our full backs and crossing because it won't happen.

A few obvious flaws which we can all see so Rafa needs to change things fast!! Playing Goofy up front and Sammy on the wing made an immediate impact last night. Bring in  Diame on Saturday. Please drop Perez now he has been the weakest link for most of the season--he works hard but just hasn't got it!!"

Someone on the ronny gill website nailing it, never thought I'd say that.

Yes, I read that, it was spot-on....little else to add to it and if there isn't a massive improvement against Derby any talk about games in hand, goal diff and Brighton getting thumped at another possible promotion side(which we still have to visit) will be just whistling in the wind.

Or just a massive wum

:lol: :lol: I was wondering what I was supposed to be missing. Pass it square. Slightly infront of him. Don't shoot. Don't twat it so it could have feasibly left the atmosphere, just play a simple 5 metre square ball.

:lol: You're all mad. Even if the pass was perfect (not easy when you're running full tilt), that last defender still has a good chance of sliding in to knock the ball away. Or otherwise blocking a shot.

For the pass to be the better option in that situation, the team-mate needs to be far more isolated than that.

Or just a massive wum

:lol: You're all mad. Even if the pass was perfect (not easy when you're running full tilt), that last defender still has a good chance of sliding in to knock the ball away. Or otherwise blocking a shot.

For the pass to be the better option in that situation, the team-mate needs to be far more isolated than that.

That was the easiest pass in the history of football. Bad finish, bad decision, and it cost us.

Guest neesy111

Or just a massive wum

You're mad.

Or just a massive wum

:lol: :lol: I was wondering what I was supposed to be missing. Pass it square. Slightly infront of him. Don't shoot. Don't t*** it so it could have feasibly left the atmosphere, just play a simple 5 metre square ball.

:lol: What on earth, it's a simple pass. Slightly ahead of the forward, their goalkeeper is caught out as he's out covering the shot. Even if Ayoze overhits the pass slightly the player still easily gets there ahead of the defender and the goalkeeper is still wildly out of position at that point to make a save. You're absolutely batshit, man.