Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20/2/17 @ 8pm (live on SkySports 1)

Sir Toon

They are and always have been nutjobs down in the Black Country.  My very first away game, too many years ago to mention, was at Wolves and we were stuffed 5-0.  As we were driving away from the ground some braindead wolves fan bounced a brick off the back of our car.  This was a game where they had stuffed us!  God only knows what they would have done if we had beaten them.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pantomime-villain-henri-lansbury-finally-12615456

Sounds like Jedinak is back for them, that could make them a lot tougher, not sure if he is the same as Shelvey is for us but clearly one of their better players.

He's a Carthorse who's legs have gone and could never pass to begin with. Nothing like Shelvey.  :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pantomime-villain-henri-lansbury-finally-12615456

Sounds like Jedinak is back for them, that could make them a lot tougher, not sure if he is the same as Shelvey is for us but clearly one of their better players.

He's a Carthorse who's legs have gone and could never pass to begin with. Nothing like Shelvey.  :lol:

He's what Colback should aspire to be like  :lol:

I think Villa are capable of giving us a very difficult game especially if Bruce sets them up to sit deep and counter attack. They have the players to cause us real problems.

Obvious as fuck they'll suddenly put in their best performance in months IMO. It's just blatantly going to happen.

I think Villa are capable of giving us a very difficult game especially if Bruce sets them up to sit deep and counter attack. They have the players to cause us real problems.

Obvious as fuck they'll suddenly put in their best performance in months IMO. It's just blatantly going to happen.

always the case. Could play into our hands tho if they turn and think they are Big Villa and give us an open game.

I'll be more shocked if we win than we don't. Absolutely nailed on to be horrific.

Guest neesy111

Probably the same as Villa Park tbh, we create enough chances to win 3 games don't take them and they get confidence.