Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20/2/17 @ 8pm (live on SkySports 1)

Sir Toon

Wonder if they still think it's funny we got relegated.

Can just picture them in ten years, relegated from the football league and going into administration, still adamant that it was hilarious. They remind me of these guys.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEy2byPu1cM

Wonder if they still think it's funny we got relegated.

Imagine if say, in 3 or 4 years, Spurs were to come here on the last day of the season needing to win to stay up. I reckon we'd do the same.

banners and stuff? nah doubt it.

Elliot

Yedlin  Hanley  Clark  Dummett

Shelvey  Diame 

Ritchie        Perez          Atsu

Gayle

Please.

I would love to see us go with that team apart from Darlow in for Elliot.

We need to start looking convincing and imposing ourselves in these home games - we are approaching the most crucial phase of the season and a good win at SJP would put fans in good heart and strike a warning to those we are due to play...a poor result/performance will give the chasing pack hope that they can force us into the play-offs so we need to win this game convincingly.

We desperately need to beat these and beat Bristol City on the following Saturday as well to give ourselves a bit of breathing space for the 3 consecutive away games afterwards at Brighton, Huddersfield and Reading.

Would be nice if Barnsley could do us a favour against Brighton on Saturday and then for Huddersfield and Reading to play a draw when they meet on Tuesday night.

We desperately need to beat these and beat Bristol City on the following Saturday as well to give ourselves a bit of breathing space for the 3 consecutive away games afterwards at Brighton, Huddersfield and Reading.

Would be nice if Barnsley could do us a favour against Brighton on Saturday and then for Huddersfield and Reading to play a draw when they meet on Tuesday night.

Win these 2 and I'd be very surprised if we're not at least 8 points clear.

Hope we smash them and their loony chairman has another Twitter meltdown.

Didn't realise Amavi was still there like, always liked the look of him but a few of their fans are really worried about him.