Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

poor attempt at a finish, made it too easy for the keeper. Need Murphy or Mitro on

It would have bounced off my bathroom window if Mitrovic was on the end of that.  And I'm over 300 miles away.

Guest firetotheworks

Deserving behind.  Rafa is too fucking timid and keeps making shit team selections.

Can you tone it down man. [emoji38] You don't have to keep repeating the same negative shite at every possible opportunity you know?

poor attempt at a finish, made it too easy for the keeper. Need Murphy or Mitro on

It would have bounced off my bathroom window if Mitrovic was on the end of that.  And I'm over 300 miles away.

more in general play than that specific, gouff and diame have been invisible and useless

I got laughed out the park for suggesting dummett was our weakest link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What park? Not on here you didn't. There's only Ronaldo who rates the lad.

Yeah, so much so I want him replaced in the summer. He's absolutely not as bad as folk make out, though.

Guest firetotheworks

Shelvey has been awful since that Birmingham cup game too, not much in it between him and Colback for whos been the better of the two today and thats sad.

Yewha? :dowie:

Well we started slow (Brighton were excellent) and were on the end of a very soft penalty decision. Since then I think we've been the better side in general play, and created just as much as they did. Some good passing moves.

People on here would be equally raging if we'd put in that half Brighton just have btw. Completely took their foot off the gas. Game over though. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Back at you. Brighton taking the lead generally (always?) means they win. Us going behind generally means we lose. In occasional circumstances we get a draw.

Some people are very harsh on Atsu so far, he's easily been one of our better players. He has made mistakes but he is still looking for the ball and trying things, he hasn't gone into hiding like most our players like to do.

Don't have a clue what's happening half the time because Sky are obsessed with close ups of players and replays when the game is going on so we're missing half of the game

I was equally annoyed at this.

So annoying.