Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

No f***s given about how childish that post was, this thread was 90%+ utter negativity. Yes we started poorly but overall we deserved to win that match.

Winning goal was utter quality too, sensational ball out to Atsu, great control and picks out Perez with a smart as f*** finish into the bottom corner. Celebrated like f***. Didn't get in the sack with me dad tho.

It was pathetic, so much negativity and knee jerks.

What the fuck are you absolute melts doing on RTG after that win ffs?

Also this :lol:

I go there automatically after an important game, just to see that things are still as they should be :)

I listened at work. Sounds like we were deserved winners overall but Darlow pulled off a few smart saves.

He did but had any gone in you'd have been annoyed. Did well to knock them all to the side though.

Guest alijmitchell

Still fucking buzzing after that, fantastic feeling when that went in. Went fucking mental. Quality performance to turn that round and keep at it, we were the better side without taking chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't retract my pessimism pre-game, like. After seeing us play dismally at Wolves and get a shit result against Bristol, I thought Brighton would have us and it looked that way after 15 minutes. I've been pretty balanced all season but feared it was slipping away, in spite of the unbeaten run since New Year.

Doesn't take away from my immense joy at a hugely deserved comeback. HTL.