Brighton & Hove Albion 1-2 Newcastle United - post match jubilation from p54

Greg

Rafa has to take the blame and the credit for that performance. At least he changed his awful lineup in time to win it.

We were the better team in the first half away to the league leaders and were only behind off a dodgy penalty. :lol:

Do people expect us to just thump everyone we play? The other team gets paid too man.

Was going to stay off the forum and watch on DVR when I got home, couldn't resist, loaded up 2nd half on iPad and joined the misery and fucking thrilled and don't care that I sat in my office door shut shouting like a mad man. God damn it, fucking buzzing man. So proud of the response - Murph and Ayoze :love:

Fucking hell what a massive, massive win. I've not celebrated like that in a long time.

I was fuming after the way we started and the manner of the penalty just made it worse, but we more than matched them throughout, and probably deserved the win.

Gouffran should not be starting, let alone up front, bad decision but the Perez and Murphy substitutions made up for it.

Finally, Diame was an absolute waste of space today, goal aside. He can be devastating when he's on form but when he's not, God is he awful.

Agree with all of this. I want to see Murphy start in the next match.

So chuffed with the win :D