Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League?

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sort of wish I'd done this thread before Ranieri got sacked and they won on Monday to see how many people thought Leicester would get relegated.

Imagine they'd have got a few more votes than they do now

Mackems Boro and.. another

It's really hard to say right now, most teams have picked up some sort of form (apart from the two mentioned).  Gone with Leicester for now, just because they've been in free fall and I'm not sure a pretty unique game against Liverpool will change that. Let's see how they do against Hull this weekend.. will probably give a better indication of where they really are (though maybe not as they still have a new manager to come in)

Can't see it being Palace as much as it'd be amazing (though their fixtures are horrible). I think Hull are good enough. Swansea found form and have some good fixtures.  That leaves one of  Leicester and Bournemouth for me (and maybe Palace, certainly if they lost at West Brom)

Pretty sure about Boro, whilst Hull will fight but ultimately not be good enough.

Third one? Sunderland have some lush fixtures but Swansea and Palace have improved lately.

Boro, Hull, Palace for me :(

I still think Bournemouth will be ok. Their squad must have a pretty good level of belief in Howe to turn things around.....

Liable to get another howking this weekend though. On a bad run already, can't defend; hard one to turn around.

Key for those down the bottom is who has games at home to Stoke, West Ham, Watford, Saints in the run in.

I still think Bournemouth will be ok. Their squad must have a pretty good level of belief in Howe to turn things around.....

Liable to get another howking this weekend though. On a bad run already, can't defend; hard one to turn around.

Key for those down the bottom is who has games at home to Stoke, West Ham, Watford, Saints in the run in.

bit early for these predictions?  :lol:

At least the mackems aren't facing that this year. On the surface, they have a nice late run of Bournemouth, Hull, Boro, Swansea but they're all fighting..... unlike those Everton bellends last year.

I think this could come down to who has fixtures against teams already on the beach in the last few games. I'm convinced certain teams give up and become pushovers as the end of the season approaches. As one example, that game we had under Carver against West Ham which was Allardyce's last game there. The one with the Sissoko header and the Jonas goal. West Ham didn't turn up that day at all, for a game we started with the risk of relegation hanging over us. I don't think Everton turned up against the Mackems last season either. I think it was the mackems' game in hand and they won it with a supreme ease that belied Everton's away form that season. I guess the classic example would be Sven's last game at Man City where they lost to Boro 8-1.