Reading 0-0 Newcastle United - 07/03/17 - Post-match reaction from page 8(!)

BlueStar

Guest ElCid

Ritchie hits the post.

And fucking gouffran should have scored the rebound instead of being half asleep

Ritchie hits the post.

And fucking gouffran should have scored the rebound instead of being half asleep

:lol: Both commentators said he couldn't have scored that as he was stretching and coming in from a weird angle.

Guest ElCid

Ritchie hits the post.

And f***ing gouffran should have scored the rebound instead of being half asleep

:lol: Both commentators said he couldn't have scored that as he was stretching and coming in from a weird angle.

Have a look at the chance on sky he should of scored I believe my own eyes not what a bunch of commentators say

Ritchie hits the post.

And f***ing gouffran should have scored the rebound instead of being half asleep

Have a look at the chance on sky he should of scored I believe my own eyes not what a bunch of commentators say

Clip of it on @NUFC_Online on Twitter

Sounds like we're letting them have a bit of possession, during a couple of spells we've turned the tempo up and created some good chances. Fancy us to win this with Gayle and Atsu coming on in the second half if needed.