The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Drawn a lot of away games have Spurs. Sometimes think they lack a bit of finesse. If they can get the same type of hard worker with just slightly more quality they'll be on for mid 80 point ranges.

Only difference between Spurs & Chelsea this season is a touch of quality.

Still reckon they'll go on a poor run in the last 5 games though.

Drawn a lot of away games have Spurs. Sometimes think they lack a bit of finesse. If they can get the same type of hard worker with just slightly more quality they'll be on for mid 80 point ranges.

Still think Arsenal will finish above them? :lol:

I can't say it enough, Spurs' progression over the last few years has been so impressive. They've done it organically. I hope they don't lose any of their players or manager and continue to improve.

Spurs fan at work is convinced Barca are about to steal Pochettino.

Him being a very good manager aside, I will always respect Pochettino for trolling the entire media by pretending he couldnt speak English.

No - he was a cunt for doing it.

Why shouldn't managers be accountable when being interviewed?

Him being a very good manager aside, I will always respect Pochettino for trolling the entire media by pretending he couldnt speak English.

No - he was a cunt for doing it.

Why shouldn't managers be accountable when being interviewed?

He still answered the questions

Their bench of  Ben Davies, Trippier, and Son are really stepping in this period. Last season, they didn't lose any of their players but their transfers in were really poor. Next year they should go for Ward Prowse, and Nathan Redmond. I don't think Zaha, who they've been linked with, suits their style of play.

Guest reefatoon

Allardyce :lol:

Fat c***.

He was hilarious after the game. sitting back in his chair with his arms folded, chins cascading down his chest like a right huffy little kid. Such an absolute cunt.

Bizarre happenings in the Twente-PSV game. The crowd are being told to leave over the PA but the game carries on ?

Some sort of drugs raid apparently. :lol:

Cheers for finding that out for me. Nowt like living up to national stereotypes eh ?  :bong:

Their bench of  Ben Davies, Trippier, and Son are really stepping in this period. Last season, they didn't lose any of their players but their transfers in were really poor. Next year they should go for Ward Prowse, and Nathan Redmond. I don't think Zaha, who they've been linked with, suits their style of play.

Yes and no. Sissoko was a bizarre decision (still wondering if it was to do with taxes given our huge profit this year) but Wanyama has been a massive success. I genuinely believe that Janssen has the potential to be an excellent buy - the guy is only 22. GKN is younger still, but hasn't really shown a lot.

I suppose the concern with Zaha is workrate, but there's an argument that he's exactly the kind of player we are missing. The trouble is - as always - that we can't even come close to matching the wages that the big guys dole out. I believe Ashley Young is being paid more than any Spurs player, and nearly double the wages of most of our first team, let alone our squad players. I would argue that Alexis Sanchez would score 30 goals a season in our team - he's just about perfect for us - but we simply can't afford the wages for players like that. We end up taking punts on players like N'jie, N'Koudou, Chadli, Son etc etc and just have to hope that enough of them work out.

Still think Arsenal will finish above them? :lol:

......Yes. Only because it's looked nigh-on impossible a few times and they've failed.  This is the season it will end.  But as long as it's possible they can still Spurs it.

In all fairness this is the year and they deserve it.