The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Happy both our bogey teams from this season have gone out, the winner of Huddersfield and Reading will be favourites for relegation. Don't get the Sheff Wed love in with some on here, they don't hold any special place in my heart and why would you want a team that has beaten you three times in a row to be in the same division next year ?

Think Reading will win the final, a team beaten 7-1 by Norwich City, both clubs will need major improvements if they go up, which is great for us, as they'll be a rival.

Imagine supporting either of those teams during that shoot out, man. Fucking hell :lol:

Our shootouts aren't as bad as a Newcastle fan as the acceptance sets in at full time.

This is so true, I just already throw in the towel if we get to any kind of pens.

Imagine supporting either of those teams during that shoot out, man. Fucking hell :lol:

Our shootouts aren't as bad as a Newcastle fan as the acceptance sets in at full time.

This is so true, I just already throw in the towel if we get to any kind of pens.

Was just laughing during the Hull shootout this season. Never in doubt.

I think Huddersfield will have a bit of belief and momentum now. Coming from a goal down away from home will give them a real boost.

Bannan looked a class apart and has Premiership experience. He'd add some creativity to our midfield and has a good burst of pace.

I think Huddersfield will have a bit of belief and momentum now. Coming from a goal down away from home will give them a real boost.

Bannan looked a class apart and has Premiership experience. He'd add some creativity to our midfield and has a good burst of pace.

He's an absolute wanker.

Guest firetotheworks

Barry fucking Bannan. [emoji38] I kind of wonder what Cronky's opinions on genuinely decent players are.

Hadaway 'n shite.

What in the actual fuck  :lol: