The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Clark likes to grab onto attackers at set-pieces.  He was lucky he didn't give away a penalty vs Liverpool.

Aye. I've liked Clark since he has arrived - done a lot better than I originally thought he would after his nightmare at Villa.

But he is definitely guilty of grabbing at most set-pieces and if it is as blatant as something like Mike Williamson did against the mackems that time, it'll get called against us at some stage this season.

Clark likes to grab onto attackers at set-pieces.  He was lucky he didn't give away a penalty vs Liverpool.

Aye. I've liked Clark since he has arrived - done a lot better than I originally thought he would after his nightmare at Villa.

But he is definitely guilty of grabbing at most set-pieces and if it is as blatant as something like Mike Williamson did against the mackems that time, it'll get called against us at some stage this season.

It got called against him against Brighton away last season iirc

It did but I recall that being harsh as the Brighton player was holding on his neck just as much if not more. Brighton getting any sort of pen wasn't exactly a surprise either...

Guest neesy111

It did but I recall that being harsh as the Brighton player was holding on his neck just as much if not more. Brighton getting any sort of pen wasn't exactly a surprise either...

The brighton one last season was as soft as they come. 

Would the seeding in the plays off allow for Northern Ireland vs the Republic?

dunno which of the 9 will be out as worst runner up, but of the current 2nd place teams these are their rankings

portugal 3

italy 17

croatia 18

slovakia 19

n. ireland 20

sweden 23

denmark 26

rep ireland 34

greece 47

so if 1 of the top 4 arent through, I suppose so?

Would the seeding in the plays off allow for Northern Ireland vs the Republic?

dunno which of the 9 will be out as worst runner up, but of the current 2nd place teams these are their rankings

portugal 3

italy 17

croatia 18

slovakia 19

n. ireland 20

sweden 23

denmark 26

rep ireland 34

greece 47

so if 1 of the top 4 arent through, I suppose so?

Looks like it’s going to be Greece who miss out, so the answer is a no.

McClean is the perfect example of somebody who had to become a footballer because he’s too thick to do anything else.

Dunno like, think he’d make a good political activist.

Honestly think there is a good chance that he would have been some sort of IRA terrorist.