The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Nothing wrong with that. Not a clear and obvious mistake so no VAR.

Did someone say before that the ref used VAR for a corner decision? He should be getting demoted for that s***.

Probably just speaking to his assistant as all 5 are mic'd up

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Never a penalty, it didn't impede him at all and he planted both feet into the ground after then hoyed himself to the floor.

It did impede him; he’s trying to jump over the challenge, gets hit and it clearly affects his balance. It’s a penalty all day long for me

Nothing wrong with that. Not a clear and obvious mistake so no VAR.

Did someone say before that the ref used VAR for a corner decision? He should be getting demoted for that s***.

Probably just speaking to his assistant as all 5 are mic'd up

No, the referee putting his hand to his head is a signal he is speaking to the VAR. Doesn't do that when speaking to the others.

It's unbelievable to think they've gone ahead with it at all, given what it's already doing to "consistency". To do it in the middle of a tournament, and introduce it halfway through a round of said tournament is ridiculous

Never a penalty, it didn't impede him at all and he planted both feet into the ground after then hoyed himself to the floor.

It did impede him; he’s trying to jump over the challenge, gets hit and it clearly affects his balance. It’s a penalty all day long for me

:lol: If that's a Premier League footballer jumping I'm an Olympic high jumper.

PSG 8-0 Dijon

Was funny listening to Julian Laurens, Psg fan, trying to lie his way through it being a good thing for L1 this week. Horrific.

Is that on On The Continent?

EDIT: no he's not even on that you tit. Think it's the only one he's not.

What a farce this thing's going to be. :lol:

:lol: It's a clusterfuck in every league. You have no idea how much you're going to hate it.

Yeah ... thanks America. Another fantastic contribution made  ;)

:lol: If that's a Premier League footballer jumping I'm an Olympic high jumper.

He’d have been ok if the defender hadn’t lifted his leg higher