The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Imagine the tifo when Stoke, Sunlun and Hull when they're free of the murderous and authoritarian rule of the EU. Going to be epic.

The EU rejected 700,00 straight bananas in 2016. Then we took our country back.

Does this mean Brendan Rodgers is better than Ronny Deila yet

It means they're both still cunts. Very unimpressive over two matches this Celtic side though. Got better when they had Griffiths, but still, had Rosenborg had Helland rather than Jevtovic that would've made a lot of difference as well.

The plucky underdogs gave them a good game bless them.

As mentioned, I don't get this. The Scottish league has fallen so much in quality since Rangers collapsed and left Celtic alone it's actually worrisome for that league. I've never said the Norwegian league is good, it's bad. My point has always been that the Scottish league is now just as bad, when it didn't use to be. If Rosenborg met Celtic seven or so years ago, I'd have expected Rosenborg to be annihilated. Now I actually expected Rosenborg to sneak it, and the Norwegian league is also a lot worse off now.

As mentioned, I don't get this. The Scottish league has fallen so much in quality since Rangers collapsed and left celtic alone it's actually worrisome for that league. I've never said the Norwegian league is good, it's bad. My point has always been that the Scottish league isnow just as bad, when it didn't use to be. If Rosenborg met Celtic seven or so years ago, I'd have expected Rosenborg to be annihilated. Now I actually expected Rosenborg to sneak it, and the Norwegian league is also a lot worse off now.

It was bad when Deila was manager and is bad with Rodgers as manager. But Rodgers has done absolutely loads better than Deila at Celtic and his career

As mentioned, I don't get this. The Scottish league has fallen so much in quality since Rangers collapsed and left celtic alone it's actually worrisome for that league. I've never said the Norwegian league is good, it's bad. My point has always been that the Scottish league isnow just as bad, when it didn't use to be. If Rosenborg met Celtic seven or so years ago, I'd have expected Rosenborg to be annihilated. Now I actually expected Rosenborg to sneak it, and the Norwegian league is also a lot worse off now.

It was bad when Deila was manager and is bad with Rodgers as manager. But Rodgers has done absolutely loads better than Deila at Celtic and his career

I thought we had clarified that I just hate Rodgers with an immeasurable amount of hate :lol: