The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I prefer Cavani, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Suarez & Higuain to Kane like, partially playing style but partially as I think they're all better players, or at least have shown it to date. More to come from Kane I suspect, how much is the big question.

Higuain has had ample opportunities to make an impact in massive moments for competitive teams and he hasn't delivered. Not better than Kane.

Kane was better than Ibra last year. With an ACL at his age, no way can we say in 2017 he's better than Kane.

Kane is bang in that convo and it's great from an English perspective.

I prefer Cavani, Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Suarez & Higuain to Kane like, partially playing style but partially as I think they're all better players, or at least have shown it to date. More to come from Kane I suspect, how much is the big question.

Higuain has had ample opportunities to make an impact in massive moments for competitive teams and he hasn't delivered. Not better than Kane.

Kane was better than Ibra last year. With an ACL at his age, no way can we say in 2017 he's better than Kane.

Kane is bang in that convo and it's great from an English perspective.

I'd suggest that is harsh on Higuain to rule him out of the conversation because he failed to score in some big moments. His goal scoring record is absolutely ridiculous, as good/better than anyone in the world after Messi/Ronaldo. Can't really say Kane is a better striker than him - on par at very best.