The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Just seen the highlights of Sunderland v Bristol City and can honestly say I have never seen the Stadium of Light so empty. There was literally less than 100 people in the stand behind the goal where the mackens scored. I know they’re doing pretty poorly but that is embarrassing. I’d love to know their attendance

Edit - just checked and it was 27,300ish which is a lot higher than it looked. Pretty decent actually for where they are. They are home to Bolton on tuesday who are the team below them. Howay Sammy Ameobi ?

Just seen the highlights of Sunderland v Bristol City and can honestly say I have never seen the Stadium of Light so empty. There was literally less than 100 people in the stand behind the goal where the mackens scored. I know they’re doing pretty poorly but that is embarrassing. I’d love to know their attendance

27000 allegedly.

Just finished watching the u17 game, amazing, what a generation we have coming up, they must be psyched to be lefty in the capable hands of Gareth fucking Southgate when they get to senior level.

27000 allegedly.

Season ticket holders who don't turn up are still counted, of which there seems to be quite a few :lol: