Birmingham City 0 - 0 Newcastle United 18/03/17 - Post match whatever from pg 11

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

http://i.imgur.com/QHB7qwv.png

shite angle though so it's hard to tell

Very hard decision to make that for the linesman.

I take it back, managed to freeze frame it, he's behind the ball as Perez outstretched foot knocks it forward. Very tough call mind.

We can blame the officials but they only get one go at it.

A Clean sheet and another point closer to promotion.

Job Done.

My feeling too, surprised at the very negative reaction TBH. It was a drab game and not a great performance, but we did leave out nearly all of our good players for one reason or another.

Obviously the other two results are a massive bonus, rest and prepare over the break and I'm sure we'll get promoted very comfortably.

Guest neesy111

Looks offside.

He looks on when the ball is played.

He is when the first shot goes in, he's off when Perez flicks it forward from the save.

Aye, he looks offside to me.

See screenshots, he's behind the ball.

Shame we didn't get the win, but considering the results - a draw is okay.

We need to win the Wigan/Burton games. No fuck ups. 6 points required 100%.

Still we're top of the League and 7 pts clear of 3rd. A solid position to be in.

Job Done.

When you keep a clean sheet in the championship and you still don't win against one of the worst sides, I would say that the team is lacking a cutting edge. Personally I think we should have enough about us to score one goal against Birmingham, but we didn't so I suppose we should just be happy that the other two lost. At least we will be under no illusion about the ineffectiveness of a large number of our squad if we go up.

Guest neesy111

Job Done.

When you keep a clean sheet in the championship and you still don't win against one of the worst sides, I would say that the team is lacking a cutting edge. Personally I think we should have enough about us to score one goal against Birmingham, but we didn't so I suppose we should just be happy that the other two lost. At least we will be under no illusion about the ineffectiveness of a large number of our squad if we go up.

For me the disappointment is today was the chance to put the knife in the Huddersfield's coffin against a poor side.  Also i think most top half sides would be going to Birmingham and expecting a win considering had bad they've been under Zola.

Usual minor emotional meltdown from the same people, although I can truly sympathize. I've been having the same with the Warriors recently, which is much more absurd than the NO meltdown, since it is a bit more congested at the top of the table than to anyone's liking. So I am certainly in no position to criticize.

Everyone acknowledges Birmingham are utter shite and yet had we won everyone would be buzzing their tits off. Can't win them all.

Two points dropped, but not only was no damage done but we actually gained on our rivals due to their own ineptitude. Another minor step towards promotion secured, no point crying about it.

Not read the comments in here but seen a good few people on social media saying our fans booed at FT.

Next 2 home games are must win to settle down the nerves.

Impressive shitness to boo them off if true. 

Guest neesy111

Not read the comments in here but seen a good few people on social media saying our fans booed at FT.

.com haven't mentioned any bee's in their initial match report.

.com haven't mentioned any bee's in their initial match report.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfl5I8vRxORDZ1W1hBsondQ_GXmjvF_cJxFhXCB5Mw3xH21eqAjA