Newcastle United 2 - 1 Wigan Athletic - 01/04/17 - Post-match reaction from pg14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Don't think so, just Diame for a late challenge in the first half

Livescore showed diame booked first half.

Was anybody else worried Shelvey was going to get sent off when he virtually ran the length of the pitch to have a go at the ref?  He got close to the ref and seemed to calm down a bit.

Was anybody else worried Shelvey was going to get sent off when he virtually ran the length of the pitch to have a go at the ref?  He got close to the ref and seemed to calm down a bit.

Nah. It's was funny though he was actually demanding to be carded and the ref refused. Not sure I've seen that before.:lol:

Our average attendance is 51,154 for the season in the league and we'll have had more than 1,000,000 through the turnstiles for league games against Burton.

That is phenomenal, honestly I know it's so cliqued to bang on about crowds, but where in the world would you get numbers like that for a season in the 2nd tier ?

Our average attendance is 51,154 for the season in the league and we'll have had more than 1,000,000 through the turnstiles for league games against Burton.

That is phenomenal, honestly I know it's so cliqued to bang on about crowds, but where in the world would you get numbers like that for a season in the 2nd tier ?

48k against Preston in the League Cup too, fickle Geordies.

VfB Stuttgart have averaged 48k this season, with a season high of 60k.

VfB Stuttgart have averaged 48k this season, with a season high of 60k.

That's outstanding too, if we had as big a ground as they obviously do I wonder if our numbers would be even higher or are we pretty much capped out ? Just a little hope, that's all NUFC fans need.

I, for one, think we should start multiple threads about "Our fans" and how magnificent they are, possibly after every match.

I, for one, think we should start multiple threads about "Our fans" and how magnificent they are, possibly after every match.

Class.

That is all.

Was Ritchie booked for his celebration?

Pretty sure he's booted it every single time he has scored at SJP. :lol: Thought removing it was a booking, but not sure. Excessive celebration, IMO.

I thought it was jumping into the crowd that could have got him booked?

Was Ritchie booked for his celebration?

Pretty sure he's booted it every single time he has scored at SJP. :lol: Thought removing it was a booking, but not sure. Excessive celebration, IMO.

I thought it was jumping into the crowd that could have got him booked?

I thought he had too but judging from the photo Dave posted he stopped himself just before

Guest chopey

Just back from the match we have a lot of players in terrible form which means we are very agricultural looks like we will limp over the line

Your contributions to this place are f***ing aids.

WTF