Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

I wonder if they will sell the tickets that Preston havent ?

Just been on, got a  block of about 350 in L7

Just been on the blower to them and they swear that L7F section is for away fans so he couldn't sell them to me. Don't think I've ever seen away fans that far along?

Just been on the blower to them and they swear that L7F section is for away fans so he couldn't sell them to me. Don't think I've ever seen away fans that far along?

For the full 3,200 allocation it does go that far along.

it is strange online states L7F visitors but I can buy a ticket. I'm sure they must have released that block to home fans or be chaos

it is strange online states L7F visitors but I can buy a ticket. I'm sure they must have released that block to home fans or be chaos

Yeah, must be so recent even the box office aren't aware. Managed to get a couple in that corner down in level 2 anyway!

I think we'll sneak an unimpressive draw as we continue to hobble over the finish line.

We can clinch promotion in front of our own fans. It would be criminal to let that slip. I just can't see us failing no matter how patchy our form has been this season.

Place should be bouncing,

wev'e never won promotion at a home fixture?

1984 was at Huddersfield I think.

1993 was at Grimsby. (Or was that the become champions?)

2010 was out of our hands, other results confirmed it.

yeah I was at both Huddersfield and Grimsby- on pitch at both as well.

Same here.

Huddersfield was absolutely mental, never likely to see scenes like that ever again in this country.

I think we'll sneak an unimpressive draw as we continue to hobble over the finish line.

We can clinch promotion in front of our own fans. It would be criminal to let that slip. I just can't see us failing no matter how patchy our form has been this season.

Wouldn't be criminal at all mind, getting promotion is all that matters.

Achieving this at home would be nice of course but to describe it as criminal not to is ridiculous.