Pre-Season 2018/19: Newcastle United 0 - 1 FC Augsburg (FT)

ponsaelius

Bunch of us going. My missus’ family (6 uncles) are all St Pats supporters..

Everyone will be in the same stand according to them so it should be rowdy. They fancy their chances ? even though they’ve been well off the pace this season (think their league is still ongoing) I don’t follow it, but I know Dundalk are walking the league.

When we played Bohs, they were on the downgrade too so we really haven’t had a decent test playing over here. They also have a game on Friday so they won’t be taking any risks to get one over etc..

Wheres the best spot to have a few pints before it then? I see theres a few pubs around it.

Hopefully I get to watch it this time. Bohs was too much craic in the bar under the stand ffs. :lol:

Wheres the best spot to have a few pints before it then? I see theres a few pubs around it.

Hopefully I get to watch it this time. Bohs was too much craic in the bar under the stand ffs. :lol:

:lol:

NUFC TV will also be broadcasting Newcastle United's only home friendly of the summer, against FC Augsburg on Saturday, 4th August (kick-off 3pm BST) but this is not included in the package.

:lol:

The Black Lion - I’ve been warned not to wear my colours in there but I suspect a wind up.. it’ll be grand, it’s one of those piss head old men who live in the bookies type places for most of the day. Short walk to the ground from there.

Are they likely to be in HD with high production values? Or one fixed camera with no commentary? Knowing our lot it'll be the latter with the bonus of a Sports Direct logo floating across the screen every 30 seconds or so.