Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

One of the most underrated players in the league. We look so much more assured with him in the team. For the pelters Rafa got for his signings at Liverpool, he's worked absolute miracles getting him and Dubravka for about £10m.

:thup:

I think he's our most important player.

One of the most underrated players in the league. We look so much more assured with him in the team. For the pelters Rafa got for his signings at Liverpool, he's worked absolute miracles getting him and Dubravka for about £10m.

:thup:

I think he's our most important player.

Having two balling playing centre-backs and two wing-backs comfortable on the ball going forward makes us so much better. That diagonal ball gives us so many options.

He has twice the talent of Lascelles but I still think he performs better when Lascelles is on the pitch with him as the muscle, in fact the whole team does and I think the muscle will be needed to protect out talent against Burnley on Tuesday.

Am tempted to look at our points/goals conceded per game with and without him since he signed.

Imagine they would suggest with him in the side we concede a lot less and pick up far more points. Really a lot of time for him. If he had pace he’d be at a very top Champions League level club.

Let's hope he keeps going unnoticed by the rest of the league and his national team. Not sure how that can happen though given his monumental performances week in week out. He's a fucking double fire-door with a sweet pass to boot. Easily a 50M player now even with his injuries.