Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

I think him and Fernandez would be a formidable CB pairing - but where does Lascelles fit in. He's not been as good this season.

On the bench until he improves.

On his bezzie mate mike's couch playing fortnite.

Guest firetotheworks

I think him and Fernandez would be a formidable CB pairing - but where does Lascelles fit in. He's not been as good this season.

At another club.

On the bench until he improves.

Which is exactly what you want, competition for places. If only we could get that across the whole squad, quality players in competition obviously.

Lejeune is easily the best all around CB we have when he's fit, was outstanding last season. I think Fernandez does what Jamaal can do with a little more consistency and better passer of the ball.

Think Lejeune needs a strong centre half beside him. He looked like a clown when he was paired with Clark last season. Hopefully he works well with Fernandez when he gets fully fit

Strengthening one position a season. In another 9 years we'll be competitive.

You need to factor in the selling of anyone decent if an offer high enough comes in.  In 9 years we'll be in the same position as we are now :lol:

Strengthening one position a season. In another 9 years we'll be competitive.

You need to factor in the selling of anyone decent if an offer high enough comes in.  In 9 years we'll be in the same position as we are now :lol:

That's Mike's plan at least. But he's a bit shit at his plan, so we'll be pretty "lucky" if we haven't regressed further by then.

Lascelles makes everyone look better. Many thought it would be him to drop out for Lejeune. 

Lascelles lad will keep getting better.

Many thought it would be him to drop out for Lejeune when?

Because Lascelles didn't start our first game back in the Prem, Clark was favoured in front of Lascelles

Lascelles makes everyone look better. Many thought it would be him to drop out for Lejeune. 

Because Lascelles didn't start our first game back in the Prem, Clark was favoured in front of Lascelles

A lot of people at the time did think it would be Clark and Lejeune like. Clark was generally rated higher than Lascelles after the championship season

A lot of people at the time did think it would be Clark and Lejeune like. Clark was generally rated higher than Lascelles after the championship season

Aye. I was saying how Clark was rated higher than Lascelles by many in the Champo. But it was Lascelles that became the indispensable one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...