Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Welcome back sweet prince.

Any creative reinforcement off the bench would be other worldly right now.

This. To think him as a creative reinforcement is a testament how far he has come under Eddie.

Never thought I’d see the day when I was delighted to have him back but, hey, here we are.

If we can keep him, Barnes and Willock relatively fit for the rest of the season then we’ll be a different side.

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Never thought I’d see the day when I was delighted to have him back but, hey, here we are.

If we can keep him, Barnes and Willock relatively fit for the rest of the season then we’ll be a different side.

who-wouldve-thought-not-me.gif.99c1ae7a796679b58aaee518a775a5a9.gif

23 hours ago, HawK said:

Tbf Murphy was immense before he hurt his shoulder, he gave us so much on-the-ball. Looking forward to having him back.

Right footed crosses from the right can be really effective sometimes.

How refreshing was it seeing our right winger beat a man and put the ball in the box a few times, rather than turn back and hope Tripper is around to help because he dosn't have a clue what to do with his right foot.

6 minutes ago, buzza said:

Nice goal if it had been allowed

Hits a golden chance straight at the keeper when onside.

Finishes as crisply as you like when offside.

He's back alright.

Edited by Jonas

12 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

How refreshing was it seeing our right winger beat a man and put the ball in the box a few times, rather than turn back and hope Tripper is around to help because he dosn't have a clue what to do with his right foot.

I like his directness, but at the same time, Miggy is a much better footballer wrt ball retention.

Stoked he’s back. He’s exactly the kind of player to have in the squad to add depth to the bench to help rest others around the 60 minute mark kind of sub. 

Edited by cubaricho