Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

I know this is probably giggs but I didn't realise that he got dropped from Sunderlands team as they would have had to buy him if he played any more games (for 9.5m) didn't they learn anything from the Alvarez debacle? :lol:

I would say yes, since they are currently not paying 9.5m for him while we buy him.

I know this is probably giggs but I didn't realise that he got dropped from Sunderlands team as they would have had to buy him if he played any more games (for 9.5m) didn't they learn anything from the Alvarez debacle? :lol:

I would say yes, since they are currently not paying 9.5m for him while we buy him.

Aye :lol: point I was trying to make was signing players on loan with silly clauses

Fucking hell, nowt gets past you does it mate?

Why haven't we announced this? :lol:

cause he hasnt signed?

He was pictured in Newcastle gear days ago?

Ah, hadnt seen that.  Could have have had his medical (got given the training kit for that) and failed? :lol: fuck knas

Why haven't we announced this? :lol:

cause he hasnt signed?

He was pictured in Newcastle gear days ago?

Ah, hadnt seen that.  Could have have had his medical (got given the training kit for that) and failed? :lol: f*** knas

There was some minor international paperwork to finalise that had been delayed. At least that's what was reported.