Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

I don't like him at all, everytime Southampton went down his side they got a lot of joy. Not to mention he was lucky to get away with Tadic missing an open goal.

Rafa has his reasons but Mbemba was nowhere near as soft defensively as he's shown to be.

He's been far better than Manquillo when he's played. No idea what's going wrong there tbh, but Rafa clearly isn't a fan. Maybe he's found out his real age...

He's actually only 14 and isn't allowed to play as by the league's rules.

Was clearly injured in the last 10 minutes. The cameras even focused on him limping about.

He's not a dud like. or Pap.

He is, he's utter shit. I'm not usually one to overreact after a game or over criticise in the moment either. :lol: But seriously he's rubbish.

Meh. I just know when Paully D comes back it'll get worse.

I dislike Dummett as much as the next guy but there's no way in hell he's worse.

He is like. The "Solid" tag is a myth, and he'll offer even less on the ball which will hamstring us massively.

He is absolutely wank.

:lol: Think that's a bit harsh. He stands out as a weakness because his positional sense is poor and isn't particularly strong in the tackle, but he's okay on the ball and I don't feel like he's had any glaring howlers so far.

Wait where's this pap stuff coming from? He's obviously no world beater but on the other hand has he had many bad games yet, i.e. performances where he either has or could have cost us through pure shitness? None that I recall.

Out of pure luck than anything else.

Pretty much every time today and against Southampton, every time the opposition went down his side they were able to get a chance out of it. He was extremely lucky against Southampton that Tadic missed an open goal, while today Lejeune had to constantly cover for him because he was nowhere to be seen.

He's awful, as much as we all dislike Dummett i don't ever recall him ever being as bad.