Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

He's not very good like. Doesn't really do anything particularly well in an attacking or a defensive duty. Panics when he gets up to the half way line and turns back and more often than not lets the winger get his cross in. Mbemba, Gamez or even Clark would be a better bet at left back.

He's not very good like. Doesn't really do anything particularly well in an attacking or a defensive duty. Panics when he gets up to the half way line and turns back and more often than not lets the winger get his cross in. Mbemba, Gamez or even Clark would be a better bet at left back.

He just feels like Danny Simpson all over again. If anyone asked what his strengths are I'd be hard pushed to give any answer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd start Manquillo over Dummett all the time, no matter opponent.

I cringe every time I see Dummett trying to control a ball. League 1 quality at best. He's no better than Ramage, Edgar or Huntington and look at where they are now.

I'd start Manquillo over Dummett all the time, no matter opponent.

I cringe every time I see Dummett trying to control a ball. League 1 quality at best. He's no better than Ramage, Edgar or Huntington and look at where they are now.

Dummett is far from anything special but he's also nowhere near as bad as people make out.

Paul Dummet is massively average, however he's massively average at defending, which sadly is infinitely better than Manquillo being massively s*** at defending.

Would say that's a pretty accurate assessment

Guest alijmitchell

I really dislike dummett as a lb, but anyone who rates manquillo over him is certifiably insane. At least dummett can defend

I really dislike dummett as a lb, but anyone who rates manquillo over him is certifiably insane. At least dummett can defend

I prefer players who can play football. Dummett is average at playing slide tackling (usually as a necessity after fucking up higher up the pitch). It's a myth that he is a good defender. Only enhanced because of his shit ball control. I'd say he is comfortably the worst player with the ball at his feet in the entire PL.

Manquillo is shit, but not to the level of Dummett. Agree with the ones who would rather see Mbemba play.

I prefer players who can play football. Dummett is average at playing slide tackling (usually as a necessity after fucking up higher up the pitch). It's a myth that he is a good defender. Only enhanced because of his shit ball control. I'd say he is comfortably the worst player with the ball at his feet in the entire PL.

Manquillo is shit, but not to the level of Dummett. Agree with the ones who would rather see Mbemba play.

:thup:

Dummett currently experiencing the weird scenario where some people think a certain player suddenly becomes better than they are because they have been out injured for some time and/or their replacement is crap.