Andreas Samaris

Nobody

Guest reefatoon

I've got chills, they're multiplying, and I'm losing self-control over this potential signing.

Think we'd go for both this guy and Merino?  That'd leave us with 6 CMs for 2 positions unless we can mug someone into taking Diame or Colback.

I hope so, would certainly mean Colback would be out. But considering the history of this club under Ashley it seems unlikely.

Think we'd go for both this guy and Merino?  That'd leave us with 6 CMs for 2 positions unless we can mug someone into taking Diame or Colback.

No. This deal is most likely dead, and just as well because I can't think of any shit Greek puns.

Realistically I can't see that happening. The only way I can see them leaving is if they accept a loan deal to a championship club

I hope so, would certainly mean Colback would be out. But considering the history of this club under Ashley it seems unlikely.

it's possible if rafa thinks either merino or shelvey can play a more advanced, creative role behind the front 3 with 2 sitting deeper

hard to see us getting rid of diame or colback though :(