Mikel Merino

Disco

He isn't going to stay under the radar long. Especially not after he gets a couple of goals.

If he plays as well as he has been in the next 2 games, especially Liverpool, then he won't be under the radar anymore.

Yeah, couple of performances against the big boys and he'll be getting sold like a prize pig

He isn't going to stay under the radar long. Especially not after he gets a couple of goals.

If he plays as well as he has been in the next 2 games, especially Liverpool, then he won't be under the radar anymore.

Yeah, couple of performances against the big boys and he'll be getting sold like a prize pig

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/09/06/article-1052956-01E7C01A00000578-44_468x418.jpg

Crunching the numbers, and a projected profit margin already.

Oh, I meant to mention this here. Had a very rare football dream a few nights ago, and Merino scored a right foot tap-in. There might've been red shirts, so it's either going to be next week vs Liverpool, or a few years down the line when he's playing for them.

Explain yourself God damnit :lol: You can't just come in here and post something like that, and then just go quiet... 5 year ban on you would be fair, I really think 10 years would be a bit harsh.

Fucking hell, am asking if he's injured! Someone said he was struggling for fitness for Brighton at work so I've got in, seen nowt and asked the question here.  :lol:

“If he’s doing well on the pitch, the contract situation will be sorted out easily. What he has to do is keep on playing well and not being over-confident. If he continues to do well, he will have all the chances to stay,” Benitez said.

United sources are staying tight-lipped about the exact terms of the loan but German reports that he needs to play 20 games are not entirely accurate. Those with knowledge of the deal believe it is a permanent transfer “in all but name” – something that Newcastle fans will be happy to hear.

:)