Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 13/08/17 @ 1.30pm (Sky Sports)

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do we reckon for the team and bench then?

Eliiot; Manquillo, Lejeune, Clark, Dummett; Shelvey, Hayden; Ritchie, Perez, Atsu; Mitrovic (4-2-3-1)

Darlow, Lascelles, Mbemba, Diame, Aarons, Murphy, Gayle

Gamez, Merino and De Jong to miss the 18.

Maybe it's just because I want to see him play :lol: But I think Merino will make the bench.

Also I reckon Gayle will start, mainly because of trust level with Mitrovic.

Splitting hairs mind :lol: It's going to be there or thereabouts.

Guest neesy111

Pitcher and Piano.  :anguish:

Ha ha! Open early and a glorious sun trap! Few Spurs in predicting 3 or 4-0 - I hope we batter them!

Bet that Peroni cost close to £5, that's my main issue. 

Get yourself to the quayside Sunday market.

Fucking deluded cunts. 

Guest chopey

Can't wait now got my black and white glasses truly on and I can't see anything other than a victory for us, my NUFC pin badge has been joined by a lucky Valencia one off my my summer hols Howay the Toons

Can't see both Aarons and Murphy being on the bench at the expense of Merino.

Also, from that team Rich posted, I'd have thought Mbemba and Diame out for Gamez and De Jong

Diame covers both centre mid and #10 so has a bit of an edge there IMO.

Interested to see how Rafa plays it, left Gamez out as he was nowhere near the team last season while Mbemba eventually did alright and can cover the fullback slots in a jam. Not sure Lascelles is anywhere near 100% yet, so seems a risk to have him as the only centre back, but can you leave the captain out altogether?

Would love Gayle to sneak in, but can't see it.