Kenedy

Scottish Mag

I’m beginning to wonder if Chelsea will sell him at all.

If they are willing to negotiate, it would be smart to get this one done quickly as if we get 20m+ for Mitro, clubs will try and fleece us.

Guest covmag

I’m beginning to wonder if Chelsea will sell him at all.

If they are willing to negotiate, it would be smart to get this one done quickly as if we get 20m+ for Mitro, clubs will try and fleece us.

i think they would and £25 million will be the fee surely? ...........so we have no chance

• 2 weeks later...

It means the transfer experts at Stamford Bridge will attempt to generate funds, probably from their army of loan players, in order to compete with Manchester City and United.

Michy Batshuayi is valued at £50million after a successful loan spell at Borussia Dortmund while Kenedy has impressed at Newcastle and is viewed as a saleable asset worth more than £20m.

https://dailym.ai/2Fx7Slo

Was a vital signing, gave us so much on the counter attack and scored a few crucial goals. I have a feeling we won't get him on a permanent basis though because Mike Ashley is still in charge :(

Wayyyyy better than I expected. What little I saw before he signed (mainly their cup game vs Norwich), he looked much too one-footed to me but although I still think he is, he's brought so much balance, pace and quality to the side. Wish a deal was in place but we know how that goes with our cunt of an owner.

Really annoying how everyone picked up how good hes been for us as I hoped that we could sign him cheaply "under the radar". I have friends who never knows anything about how good NUFC players are except when Cisse and Ba had hot streaks for us, but now they are all raving on about how good Kenedy has been :D