Kenedy

Scottish Mag

What I really like about Kennedy is that he's comfortable whether coming in on the inside to have a shot or going on the outside for a cross. Really hate wingers that lack that versatility. Plus he's good defensively too. 

What I really like about Kennedy is that he's comfortable whether coming in on the inside to have a shot or going on the outside for a cross. Really hate wingers that lack that versatility. Plus he's good defensively too.

:naughty:

Please happen

Been wanting a sock rolled down swag player for so long. Need this to happen

Couldn't share this sentiment any more  :lol:

:lol: love it. Kenedy the hero of the low sock mob

Not sure who you’ve been watching. Kennedy is extremely one footed. Unlike HBA.

It would use up one of our two loans available from Premiership clubs. Obviously we wouldn't be able to loan anyone else off Chelsea either.

Good, hope he is the only one.

It would use up one of our two loans available from Premiership clubs. Obviously we wouldn't be able to loan anyone else off Chelsea either.

Good, hope he is the only one.

Only loan? I imagine Rafa will be keen to make use of the loan market.

Guest Howaythetoon

We finished the season with him so getting him may seem like all we are doing is standing still, but had we started the season with him we would have had an even better season than it turned out to be.

He was a huge player for us and I’m excited by this if it’s true. He can only get better under Rafa. Kennedy replicating his performances and stats over a full season is a player we could never afford or be able to compete for.

As much as how Chelsea hoover up talent and harvest these quality players who they never use seems wrong to me, I’m thankful in this instance because it allows someone like us to loan one of their talents and go onto hopefully sign him permanently, taking advantage if you like.

Hopefully he will become another ex Chelsea player who makes the ‘look who they had on their books and have fucked up over’ list that has Salah, De Bruyne and Lukaku among others showing a mockery of their recruitment policies.

I’d go back to Chelsea and try and get Loftus-Cheek and Abraham off them either on loan or permanently. Players with obvious chinks in their game, but hugely talented and young, players someone like Rafa can develop into top players because they have the right attributes and players who would transform our team.

I’d rather spend 20m on Abraham for example than this player from France we are linked with whose stats may be better, but Abraham has all the attributes such as pace, mobility, energy, work-rate and a fair bit of skill that would benefit our team so much.

Whether he is someone who can score lots of goals I don’t know, but Rafa since joining has taught me that goals are not the be all end all. It’s how a player fits how we play and what strengths he has that can help others.

What I love about our current team is it’s work-rate, it’s pressing, it’s ability to counter attack and it’s ability to adapt. The players did ever so well last season, but their lack of ability or average ability means we can only be a certain type of team and Rafa throughout his career has always looked at making his team better at the things he values and wants to see.

He has done that with a lot of the current crop, but he can’t keep polishing a turd as disrespectful as that may seem given how well our players have done and how much they have improved.

Anyway, Kennedy is a huge step forward. Fingers crossed!

Make sense because of the uncertainties re Conte / Sarri. If they want him back they can do it in mid season. We likely have an option to buy him next season then.

Make sense because of the uncertainties re Conte / Sarri. If they want him back they can do it in mid season. We likely have an option to buy him next season then.

Hope we wouldn't agree to a January termination clause.