Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m happy if we do get him of course even on loan, but I can cynically see this as the club prepared to pay for a loan fee, but not what it would cost to get him permanantly even after the loan deal and are trying to circumnavigate appeasing Rafa while also looking ambitious and intent in improving the squad around the loan. It’s only a good deal if we do actually sign him permanantly so I hope a future fee has been agreed and we do make him a permanent signing. Otherwise it’s January, but July.

I’m happy if we do get him of course even on loan, but I can cynically see this as the club prepared to pay for a loan fee, but not what it would cost to get him permanantly even after the loan deal and are trying to circumnavigate appeasing Rafa while also looking ambitious and intent in improving the squad around the loan. It’s only a good deal if we do actually sign him permanantly so I hope a future fee has been agreed and we do make him a permanent signing. Otherwise it’s January, but July.

Even if it's just one season on loan, it's still one more season of seeing him in our shirt than I expected. It can only be seen as good news IMO.

Guest covmag

brilliant ,brilliant , brilliant.

3 class signings with next to fuck all spent  O0

FMA really doesn't want to spend much mind  :lol:

Obviously a striker is now the main hurdle, the Townsend/Richie trade would be a bonus, then it seems Rafa is after a right back to cover/compete with Yedlin. I have a feeling the latter will be a versatile signing who can fill in at centre back too.

No matter how little we're gonna spend this summer, I'm sure this will mean that Rafa has one or two more coins for other players. Just not sure how many extra coins..