Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Guest Howaythetoon

Bloody marvellous if there's an option to buy.

Now we're back to where we were in May :lol:

Give me the team that finished the season strongly over the team that started it not so... Kennedy a full season and Dubravka makes us much stronger.

:thup: Sounds a bit deflating when you think we're just back to where we ended last season. But imagine if we had those two at the start of last season. Imagine if we had them and Lascelles didn't get injured. :drool:

We may have pushed Burnley for a Europa League place...

Is it customary to get shirts with loan players's names and numbers on the back? You must be rich.

Only bairns should get player names on it but regarding your point, we will wear the kit for one season and Kenedy will be here for that season so dosnt matter if it’s a loan

Is it customary to get shirts with loan players's names and numbers on the back? You must be rich.

If he's here for the whole season we'll have a new away shirt next year anyway go for it, I say.

I mean I’ll enjoy watching him play but it’s hard to get too excited when we are just achieving parity with the second half of last season.

Aye it was proper shite the second half of last season like.

I mean I’ll enjoy watching him play but it’s hard to get too excited when we are just achieving parity with the second half of last season.

Aye it was proper shite the second half of last season like.

:lol:

We’re a mid engined super car with a limited at 70mph.

:lol:

This is a good signing.

But it's a drop in the ocean.

If that's a drop in the ocean, then I'll take one or two more please. The most exciting player we could have signed IMO, he was electric last season. I'm actually surprised Chelsea are letting him go, they looked fairly shit last season.