Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

[emoji38] [emoji38]

When the second guy comes in, man [emoji38]

@ the spoiler [emoji38] watched it a few times now, think it's honestly one of the funniest things I've seen.

[emoji38] Watched it a few times myself, it's a crease. Enjoying the alien noises at the end.

That's the highlight like :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4889500/Joselu-Hughes-didn-t-trust-s-left-Stoke.html

'My dad died in late June. It was sudden. He was not sick. He just stayed asleep. We still don’t know why. I had been in Barcelona at a wedding. My sister called to tell me.

‘So when my son was born, my mum cried a lot, she knows my dad will never meet him. It makes you look at life differently, you never know when it will be over. You have to enjoy every day.’

Christ. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4889500/Joselu-Hughes-didn-t-trust-s-left-Stoke.html

'My dad died in late June. It was sudden. He was not sick. He just stayed asleep. We still don’t know why. I had been in Barcelona at a wedding. My sister called to tell me.

‘So when my son was born, my mum cried a lot, she knows my dad will never meet him. It makes you look at life differently, you never know when it will be over. You have to enjoy every day.’

It's actually great this feeling of liking almost all the players that play for us :lol:

Good read, the end of the article is pure :aww:.

Thouroughly decent lad. I'm really rooting for him to do well here, along with most of the players we have right now.

He'll be motivated tomorrow for sure! Seems slightly hard done by at Stoke, or it could just be a case of a player finding the right fit in terms of team mates, playing style etc.

Shelvey and then Mitro getting sent off could really be blessings in disguise this season when you look at who's nailed down places now.

Guest zicomartin

if anybody here can be bothered to persue another goal celebration 'song' idea...  'his dad died in june, he plays for the toon, he's Joselu'  to the tune of Shostokovitch 2nd walz or any another 3/4 arrangement

Of course, everybody in the crowd sjould also do the 'double fingers up' thing in perfect time to the 'boom cha cha.' celebration.

meh...

From the faux package to the Kiss-like face. So bizarre it is genius. Would love to have been a fly on the wall when they were deciding when romper man would make an appearance, "nar not from the start like. Aal have maximum impact here." [Gan on Kevin, lad! don't give it too much hips!] If anyone has seen the 80's film Restless Natives? I reckon these guys could be our Clown and Wolfman (without the robbery... unless of course they ever get any money for the vid).