Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

went to Wikipedia to find anything about him. saw that it's been updated:

Joselu was born in Stuttgart, West Germany, and attended school in the country for four years, when his family returned to Galicia, Spain.[1] He has two older sisters. Joselu is also a lifelong Newcastle United fan, having followed Albert Luque's heroics.

Judging by a lot of Stoke fans' comments about his playing style (likes to drift/good movement, sound technical ability while not being the strongest etc), it sounds like he could be well suited to play our number 10 role rather than being used as the focal point?  This isn't based on anything i've seen personally mind as i can honestly say i've never seen him play even once.

Have never seen him play but trust Rafa and hope he will be good.

Read somewhere Stoke want to get their loandeal for Jese from PSG finished before they let Joselu leave though.

If only penfold could move quick for once and hijack the Jese deal and get him in on loan.

That would be great!

Passed the medical according to Stoke's local paper.

Just waiting for Friday for the deal to be announced now then.

Which Friday though [emoji3]

The same one that season ticket holders will receive their free gift on.

To the tune of Waterloo.

Joselu! Couldn't buy Perez but we wanted to.

:lol:

Searched Joselu's name in the search bar and turns out I called him 'great' a few seasons ago so that's me sold

Have never seen him play but trust Rafa and hope he will be good.

Read somewhere Stoke want to get their loandeal for Jese from PSG finished before they let Joselu leave though.

If only penfold could move quick for once and hijack the Jese deal and get him in on loan.

That would be great!

Only ever got 5 in a top flight league and got 3 in 16 at Las Palmas suggests he might not be all he's hyped up to be.