Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

56 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Happy for the lad.  He should retire from international football now as it means that his goals to games ratio is better than other one cap players like David Nugent and Francis Jeffers

just like he left Real Madrid with a goal per game record [emoji38]

Nufc.com's report on this said in the style of Snoop Dogg, for those who were waiting (yes i've been on ChatGPT all day)

Ayy, ayy, ayy, what's good my people? It's your boy Snoop D-O-double-G with some fire football news! Check it out, former Newcastle striker Joselu finally made his senior debut for Spain at the ripe old age of 33, just two days shy of his birthday. And you know what he did? My man went and scored not just one but two goals in just two minutes to help his team win 3-0 in the Euro Qualifiers against Norway.

My man didn't even start, he came off the bench in the 81st minute and straight up killed it in the 84th and 85th minute of the game, sealing that victory in Malaga.

Now, here's the crazy thing, Joselu was born in Germany but he got that Spanish blood running through his veins. He last played for Spain 13 years ago when he was with the U21 squad. But now he's out here making moves on the big stage. That's what I'm talking about!

11 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Happy for the lad.  He should retire from international football now as it means that his goals to games ratio is better than other one cap players like David Nugent and Francis Jeffers

They've got Scotland next. Fill your boots son

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

They've got Scotland next. Fill your boots son

Hmmm not sure. If McTominay is playing I just can’t see them scoring or stopping him from scoring. 

Just to get back to that Joselu chant video - which I've watched about twenty times again the last couple of days - does anyone know what's the fucking story there? The outfits, the massive dick, everything? :lol: It's so captivating and incongruous. The way the second guy comes in too is so good, it's like when the bass joins in during the second verse and kicks things up a level.

Edited by Superior Acuña

On 26/03/2023 at 12:14, LV said:

Hmmm not sure. If McTominay is playing I just can’t see them scoring or stopping him from scoring. 

I can also see us buying Osimhen and Kvaratshkelia this summer. 

On 26/03/2023 at 00:18, Skeletor said:

Have a soft spot for him because his fluke goal against Liverpool is what won Amanda over.

So basically everything is down to Joselu.

I think a statue is in order.

• 2 months later...