Other clubs' transfers

Greg

51 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The fuck were they offering him? :lol: 

Conte will leave at the end of the window.  Not because of this but just the inability to get deals done.  With Levy in charge Spurs will make mistakes in transfers. The Man City offer for Kane now will never be surpassed.

3 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Conte will leave at the end of the window.  Not because of this but just the inability to get deals done.  With Levy in charge Spurs will make mistakes in transfers. The Man City offer for Kane now will never be surpassed.

Conte got out of Inter because lack of fund , rejected Newcastle and joined Spurs to work for Levy who can’t even agree personal term with a player from amateur league [emoji38]

5 hours ago, Thiago said:

There were tweets that surfaced in which he slated Spurs and Kane. That saw him get a torrent of abuse.

It looks like he genuinely turned them down over personal terms though, could be off to Brighton now.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

As I predicted they’ve used the Wood money to get better 

Knew this was gonna be the first thing someone said, did you just expect them to go strikerless for the remainder of the season. I know this Weghorst has a decent record, but there is no guarantee he hits the ground running, coming into a new league mid-season.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Knew this was gonna be the first thing someone said, did you just expect them to go strikerless for the remainder of the season. I know this Weghorst has a decent record, but there is no guarantee he hits the ground running, coming into a new league mid-season.

No I didn’t. That’s my point :lol: Did all the people saying we were weakening Burnley expect them to go strikerless? They were always going to replace Wood 

Edited by gdm

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

As I predicted they’ve used the Wood money to get better 

If we can’t finish above Burnley on our own merits. Then we deserve to go down.

Anyway, unless we’re a couple clear of them, then we’d probably be down, regardless. They look fucking awful. 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

No I didn’t. That’s my point :lol: Did all the people saying we were weakening Burnley expect them to go strikerless? 

Would you have said they got better if they signed any striker? Or just this one you hadn’t heard of until he was linked with them earlier this week? :lol: 

“Burnley sign Dwight Gayle and Shefki Kuqi.” 

”Ah yes. As I predicted. Burnley have used the money to get better.” 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Would you have said they got better if they signed any striker? Or just this one you hadn’t heard of until he was linked with them earlier this week? :lol: 

“Burnley sign Dwight Gayle and Shefki Kuqi.” 

”Ah yes. As I predicted. Burnley have used the money to get better.” 

Tbf it doesn’t take much to improve on Chris Wood. Giving them £25m to do so was lunacy. All that nonsense about weakening Burnley was just that. Nonsense