Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I wouldn’t be so sure. We play West Ham away soon, it’s not impossible that Lingard sets up or scores a key goal there. Could be worth 2 points to Man U come May.

West Ham won't be anywhere near us. 

If he does something against Chelsea and Spurs then maybe we're talking. :lol:

Edited by Froggy

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Let’s revisit this statement. 

Man U are pants and will continue to drop points. 

Happy to revisit. We're in a battle for fourth, of course. West Ham won't be anywhere near it.

Levy always haggling and making deals drag.

Proper inside forward Diaz from the stats.

Mane has fallen off. Across 2 peak seasons he scored 40 league goals from open play. I can't think of many other player in recent times to hit those numbers from open play.

But he's regressed into a 1 in 3 man in the last couple seasons. A few big goal droughts. Might be time to have him as a rotation option or a direct rival. Jota seems to be favoured thruogh the midddle

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

We all knew Levy would eventually piss Conte off, but if he manages it to do it this soon, that would be an incredible achievement :lol:

If they sign no one and finish outside of top 4 - Conte will walk 

3 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Spurs keeping money troubles under raps me thinks.

That stadium cost plus it being empty over covid must have hurt.

They went cap and hand to the Govt for a loan during covid and got it too. 

and they have the brass neck to complain about us. 

Edited by r0cafella

all falling apart for Levy.

“Tottenham Hotspur have more empty seats than any other club in the Premier League this season, new research has found. Spurs are losing more than £165,000 in revenue per home game due to unsold tickets“

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10441149/amp/Tottenham-LOSE-revenue-Premier-League-team-home-games.html

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Levy facing the consequences of his own hubris? Great stuff.

No just the curtain of Oz has fallen and clubs are starting to realise he's not the amazing negotiator his reputation has built due to a few stunning transfer deals 10 years ago.

Oh and finding out you can't spend a billion pounds on a stadium you can't fill and not have to cut back somewhere else. It took Arsenal a good few years to realise this with the Emirates too, and they are only now seeing semi-signs of recovery as there's only so much you can patch up with a great manager.

Edited by gjohnson
extra

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Levy facing the consequences of his own hubris? Great stuff.

Them and Man Utd could well be bricking. If we do a Man City and Chelsea, which we have the money to do, it could well take Champs league from them and the exposure that goes with it.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Them and Man Utd could well be bricking. If we do a Man City and Chelsea, which we have the money to do, it could well take Champs league from them and the exposure that goes with it.

I think Man Utd are fairly safe but Spurs must be worried, Leicester seem to be coasting and Arsenal have been rebuilding for about 10 year now, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool (with Klopp) are the ones to catch.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I think Man Utd are fairly safe but Spurs must be worried, Leicester seem to be coasting and Arsenal have been rebuilding for about 10 year now, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool (with Klopp) are the ones to catch.

Man Utd may be safe but it'll be a whole different club if they go 5 or so years outside the Champs league.

56 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I hope they don’t take Carvalho, I want us to get him in the summer 

Aye he looks very promising, he’d just sit on there bench and get the odd game here and there. Ideally he’d stay at Fulham should they go up and prove himself. Or come here…