Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Don't get it.

So they're going to have Fernandes sitting on the bench?

It’s the Man United way. Sign players because they’re available and not because you’ve carefully thought out how they are going to play together.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Christ that’s a fantastic piece of business for Leeds; genuinely good enough to be a top 6 player. Not sure how they’ve managed to pull this off.

I assume some Leeds fans have been at the edit button but Wiki tells me he’s score 200 goals in 74 appearances. Not bad going.

You all though the mighty Man United were done as a serious club, and here we are snatching one of the world's best playmakers right from Brentford's grasp. Bet you all feel silly right now.

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Christ that’s a fantastic piece of business for Leeds; genuinely good enough to be a top 6 player. Not sure how they’ve managed to pull this off.

Would you say "we should have been all over that"?

25 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Would you say "we should have been all over that"?

I would :lol:. Stunning signing for them imo. Most teams should be saying that. They won’t miss Raphinha… he’s that good.

Edited by McCormick

42 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Aye that’s a great signing, people were far too quick to right off Leeds coz they sold a player that was injured half the season and selling a player that spat the dummy from January onwards. They are going very decent business 

9 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I would :lol:. Stunning signing for them imo. Most teams should be saying that. They won’t miss Raphinha… he’s that good.

I don't know a lot about him, but his numbers are great.

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Aye that’s a great signing, people were far too quick to right off Leeds coz they sold a player that was injured half the season and selling a player that spat the dummy from January onwards. They are going very decent business 

He has to replicate Raphinha pretty much just for them to stay 17th you’d think.