Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

There's a few teams going absolutely berserk in the transfer market. Barca, Chelsea, Dortmund, Forest, Leeds and to a lesser extent West Ham.

Leeds did sell Phillips and Raphinha.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

How many have they bought in ? I only remember that winger from Feynoord 

Brenden Aaronson, Luis Sinisterra, Tyler Adams, Marc Roca, Rasmus Kristensen and Darko Gyabi. Set them back around £90 million, but as Leffe said they're probably still in profit for the summer.

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Aren't they getting Renato Sanches too?

Yeah loan with obligation, on another note I’m thinking of putting Rashford in my FPL team as 6.5 million is a bargain price. Is he likely to start this season ?

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah loan with obligation, on another note I’m thinking of putting Rashford in my FPL team as 6.5 million is a bargain price. Is he likely to start this season ?

First game - aye. If Ronaldo stays, he'll compete with Martial (who has seemingly impressed) at LW

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Rashford is a bargain this year. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

What is your expected starting back 4 ? 

:lol: Ain't that a question.

Stay clear of left back. Will probably start with Shaw but Malacia will be rotated in and I expect him to be first choice by the end. I don't think ETH was fussed at all on Shaw and Telles and Malacia looked excellent in preseason.

Maguire will start every game but other than that it's going to be tough to pick someone at CB. I think it'll be Martinez and Maguire by the end of the season. Bit gutted for Varane to be honest but with his injuries I'm not sure ETH trusts him either.

Dalot nailed on for right back.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: Ain't that a question.

Stay clear of left back. Will probably start with Shaw but Malacia will be rotated in and I expect him to be first choice by the end. I don't think ETH was fussed at all on Shaw and Telles and Malacia looked excellent in preseason.

Maguire will start every game but other than that it's going to be tough to pick someone at CB. I think it'll be Martinez and Maguire by the end of the season. Bit gutted for Varane to be honest but with his injuries I'm not sure ETH trusts him either.

Dalot nailed on for right back.

Thanks, appreciate the help. ?

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

My main advice would be don't touch any defensive players of ours. :lol: Bruno, Rashford, Sancho will all do well I think.

Out of interest whats your expectations this season? Top 4? Top 6? 

16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

My main advice would be don't touch any defensive players of ours. :lol: Bruno, Rashford, Sancho will all do well I think.

? I’ve gone for Rashford, 6.5 million is an absolute steal 

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Martial?

Could score 15-20, could also disappear by October.

24 minutes ago, 54 said:

Out of interest whats your expectations this season? Top 4? Top 6? 

Top 4 fight. Would be disappointed with 5th/6th, but not surprised.