Other clubs' transfers

Greg

33 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Saw this player/coach role for the yoots mentioned before, about Dummett I think. Is this a common thing?

We’ve just put Defoe and Yaya Touré in a similar position.

Tom Huddlestone was one of my low-key favourite players. I just love players who are so comfortable with either foot.

Glad to see Cucurella moving up. Always thought he had potential but he had it tough getting minutes behind Alba. I wish we brought him back from his loans instead of selling him to Getafe, though. Another shortsighted move (although it was probably the best for his own career).

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

When you see Brighton, Leicester & Wolves this summer, there's no reason 8th shouldn't be the minimum target. We might not get there but it's more than realistic.

If we get the right attacking signings in then we will be right up there 

4 hours ago, Village Idiot said:

Glad to see Cucurella moving up. Always thought he had potential but he had it tough getting minutes behind Alba. I wish we brought him back from his loans instead of selling him to Getafe, though. Another shortsighted move (although it was probably the best for his own career).

Fear not VI, y’all will take out a second mortgage on the Camp Nou to buy him in two years. :lol: