Other clubs' transfers

Greg

32 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Chelsea's transfer policy feels similar to when you fire up FM after a few pints.

or fifa with a fresh financial takeover slider at a cool 1 billion in fifa 22

38 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Chelsea's transfer policy feels similar to when you fire up FM after a few pints.

They can basically do whatever they want being in London's prime post code. With 1.5bn free money burning a hole in their pocket why not?

Three of my major non-NUFC hopes this season are that Chelsea underperform, Man U underperform and Everton get relegated. All three clubs’ transfer business is interesting. Everton are probably weaker currently than last season after losing Richarlison. Man U have had a terrible window so far. Chelsea have spent a decent amount so far and seem desperate to do a lot more business but I think they could well underperform 

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We have? :lol: We're a central midfielder away from a perfect window.

Aye, you guys were class last season if I remember correctly. You’ve managed to get Martinez and Eriksen. Granted, Eriksen is outstanding but he’s coming into a dysfunctional team. You’ve got a Ronaldo situation to sort out, De Jong clearly isn’t keen to join. You’ve not strengthened up top where you’re weakest. You sound pretty confident for a team that most people have said need major changes 

6 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, you guys were class last season if I remember correctly.

Irrelevant. You can't just go and sign 11 new players. We've made positive steps this window with the exception of the De Jong situation.

Guest HTT II

I think Man Utd will struggle again massively this season, expectations will be huge again and add to that with the huge pressure from their former ex players as pundits and a new manager who has signed unproven players for this league really. I expect Rashford to find his form again, but if Ronaldo stays, he’s toxic to the whole dressing room even if it’s not of his own making. Martial, well he is hit and miss, he could have a great season or an equally shit one. Sancho is a decent player, but no better than a Harrison or an Ashley Barnes, he’s several levels below the top tier standard of players and their midfield is awful, even with Eriksen who is one paced and is too similar to the equally one paced Fernandes.

32 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I know he's a good player, but 40m seems bonkers to me. I also know professional scouts and managers know an infinite amount more than me too but this one is wild to me. 1 goal and 2 assists last season. For how City play I'd have assumed Grimaldo or Gaya would be their obvious left back choices.

Guest HTT II

He’s done fuck all since that huge money signing, albeit there are mitigating circumstances. But he’s hardly shown himself to be some top tier talent, in Germany aye, but howay, it’s a farmers league!

Edited by HTT II