Other clubs' transfers

Greg

51 minutes ago, brummie said:

Not a signing, but a new 4 year contract for John McGinn. 

What a turnaround, what Gerrard did to him was inexplicable. Him and Mings, for that matter.

Genuinely the clearest example of managers ruining players I've seen, I had no idea it was possible for it to happen to that degree, given how far McGinn fell under Carpethead, he looked awful.

I mean you're selling this to the wrong crowd. We've got half a team as examples in the last 18 months.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Probably fair-ish IMO, he's proven to be able to do well in the PL. And the English tax. 

Can't remember his contract situation etc. 

1 year left on his contract 

58 minutes ago, brummie said:

Not a signing, but a new 4 year contract for John McGinn. 

What a turnaround, what Gerrard did to him was inexplicable. Him and Mings, for that matter.

Genuinely the clearest example of managers ruining players I've seen, I had no idea it was possible for it to happen to that degree, given how far McGinn fell under Carpethead, he looked awful.

Hope Villa, as well as us keep an established big 6 team out of the top 4 next season.

The league could desparetely do with being more competitive. 

39 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Tim Weah to Juve. Hope it works out for him. He’s been sensational for the US. 

Be interesting to see how they use him. Might be thinking of making him a wingback.

As an outsider looking in, it seems as though Arsenal have made an absolute fucking mess of that Rice deal.

Very publicly laid the groundwork and agreed personal terms over a few weeks, tried to lowball West Ham, then City make their move and it's done in a matter of days.

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

As an outsider looking in, it seems as though Arsenal have made an absolute fucking mess of that Rice deal.

Very publicly laid the groundwork and agreed personal terms over a few weeks, tried to lowball West Ham, then City make their move and it's done in a matter of days.

I said it when all the talk was about Arsenal that he would go to Man City - Peps had an eye on him for quite a while tbh 

If his agent is half decent Rice will have known he was on City’s radar and would have waited.

Arsenal didn’t get anything wrong, when a bigger club come calling you typically miss out. Nufc had it last year with Ekitike - he would have joined if he didn’t know PSG were considering him.

on Mount and Maddison I’m pretty amazed what clubs with hold out for when players have a year left. Will see what happens with Kane too. 

Arda Guler looks set to go to Bundesliga. To Dortmund or Leipzig. I said it a while back that i thought he should go to one of these. Wise decision no matter which one he goes to.

His coach spoke to his father yesterday. (Doesn’t mean it’s written in stone but most likely)

Edited by Ikon