Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I just hate the whole transfer circus it's all blown up out of proportion to be part of the "entertainment package" when in reality it's the stupidest bit and i worry the crazy fees are becoming unsustainable and there is a reckoning down the line 

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Does anyone else really hate Fabrizio Romano, with his big dopey fucking face, his tiresome "here we go" bullshit as he taps one in from 3 yards, and his hideous use of the word "gonna" whilst talking about "player x only wants club y" and other shite about "the project"?

I know he's normally on the ball, but I fucking hate him.

To be honest I’d rather have a “tap in merchant” who’s right 90% of the time over the absolute sea of wanna be ITK grifters. 

People complaining yet again about these guys just putting out transfer rumours and news.

If you don't like it stop clicking on their stuff and reading it. At least it's stuff to talk about over the summer.

Just constantly looking for stuff to bitch, whine and moan about.

13 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

To be honest I’d rather have a “tap in merchant” who’s right 90% of the time over the absolute sea of wanna be ITK grifters. 

Oh, I know. I just hate the fact that I read it.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

People complaining yet again about these guys just putting out transfer rumours and news.

If you don't like it stop clicking on their stuff and reading it. At least it's stuff to talk about over the summer.

Yes, I know. It's the fact I CANT STOP READING IT.

See also, transfer deadline day on SSN.

I can't stop. I have never been with a prostitute, but if I did, I reckon that's what I'd feel like after.

26 minutes ago, brummie said:

Does anyone else really hate Fabrizio Romano, with his big dopey fucking face, his tiresome "here we go" bullshit as he taps one in from 3 yards, and his hideous use of the word "gonna" whilst talking about "player x only wants club y" and other shite about "the project"?

He’s absolutely creaming it in on Twitter now it’s monetised. His shit graphics do it for me.

13 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Damn that sounds familiar.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There's something seriously wrong with some of you lot on here man. Borderline mental illness.

Hyperbole and exaggeration as humour new to you? Howay man. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Hall is Palace bound according to Romano. Thought we were interested.§

Looks like Chelsea don't want to sell maybe? Seems it's just a standard loan to Palace.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

We could do with a loan and an option with one of those Chelsea CashMoney records contract sell-on clauses + buy-back.

I think we'd have done a loan with an option, but I remember reading somewhere they weren't keen on selling him.

It's a shame. I like him and think he would have been a nice addition.

7 hours ago, brummie said:

I used to think he was great but over the last year I've got a really strong source for us who always beats Romano to news, yet Romano posts like he's the only one with news. It's made me dislike him a lot. :lol:

7 hours ago, brummie said:

Yes, I know. It's the fact I CANT STOP READING IT.

See also, transfer deadline day on SSN.

I can't stop. I have never been with a prostitute, but if I did, I reckon that's what I'd feel like after.

Do you read it more now you’re doing well?

I feel like I flipped a switch about 10 years ago when I just sort of opted out. Like, I still read stuff. I just don’t get particularly exercised by it. Until somebody’s actually signed on the dotted line, it’s all guff. I get more annoyed by other people thinking stuff is gospel tbh. I think that’s the main time I post in this thread - when people get over-excited about some bilge.

Don't get me wrong though, I’m still on the side of the transfer window as a whole. It’s much better that teams know where they stand near the beginning of the season and at the beginning of Feb, and can’t throw money at people all season long.