Other clubs' transfers

Greg

• Man City like us wouldn't won't lose anybody now Mahrez has gone.
  • Man United will probably be fine too - unless Onana reverses his position with the NT. 
  • Arsenal would be Partey and Tomiyasu. 
  • Tottenham will lose Bissouma and Son potentially.
  • Liverpool would just be Salah and the new Japanese signing (Matip doesn't play for Cameroon anymore).
  • Chelsea I think it would just be Jackson - but that would be a bit of a loss considering their striking options.
  • Villa would be fine.
  • Brighton would be both Mitoma and Adingra which could potentially be big losses in wide areas. Lamptey too.

Overall it's probably not the big impact it has been to the big clubs in previous years - as I think there is less big African stars at the top clubs.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Mbeumo will probably be a big loss for Brentford. Even if teams aren't affected by who they lose, there's also an advantage to be gained by whoever gets to play the teams with players who are away. 

Toney will be back when he goes mind.

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:
  • Man City like us wouldn't won't lose anybody now Mahrez has gone.
  • Man United will probably be fine too - unless Onana reverses his position with the NT. 
  • Arsenal would be Partey and Tomiyasu. 
  • Tottenham will lose Bissouma and Son potentially.
  • Liverpool would just be Salah and the new Japanese signing (Matip doesn't play for Cameroon anymore).
  • Chelsea I think it would just be Jackson - but that would be a bit of a loss considering their striking options.
  • Villa would be fine.
  • Brighton would be both Mitoma and Adingra which could potentially be big losses in wide areas. Lamptey too.

Overall it's probably not the big impact it has been to the big clubs in previous years - as I think there is less big African stars at the top clubs.

Spurs are losing Pape Matar Sarr as well, which is very significant alongside Bissouma.

5 hours ago, Hot Since 1882 said:

Joao Felix playing at Madrid again this season? 

Always thought he might have brought something different to our team if we ever considered signing him. He looks a feisty character with an eye for goal.