Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, brummie said:

My occasionally sage ITK contact tells me we’re about to sign Timo Werner. 

Apparently Emery and Monchi have done huge in depth analysis and concluded they want him. 

Fine by me. 

He will provide great cover across 3 positions, if it’s a loan it’s a no brainer. Wouldn’t have minded him here for a loan till the summer.

15 minutes ago, brummie said:

Apparently Emery and Monchi have done huge in depth analysis and concluded they want him. 

Fine by me. 

Another big wage commitment from you lot. Fair play. 

45 minutes ago, brummie said:

Fine by me. 

Monchi is good at resurrecting careers - did similar things at Sevilla (when the bought a struggling Rakitic from Germany)

He’s good cover for Watkins too - seems to have played every single game this season 

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

One of the dodgiest deals in recent times for me, Has never once looked like a Premier League striker

If he doesn't look like a striker in that awful league he's got no future at all

Roberto Firmino could leave Al-Ahli after only six months, with Sheffield United one of the Premier League teams interested in his signature, report Talksport.

Best rumour I've heard for a while, would love to see it happen

2 minutes ago, madras said:

As does Man City's.

Hopefully we will in a few years.

Or saves us a few quid does minteh have the potential to save us spending 40m+ on someone or a bumper profit on a 6/8m outlay. Obviously need those consistently to help with the books. 

1 minute ago, nufcjmc said:

Or saves us a few quid does minteh have the potential to save us spending 40m+ on someone or a bumper profit on a 6/8m outlay. Obviously need those consistently to help with the books. 

It should be both. 

Brighton are good at it but have to sell first teamers. Man City do it without that. Chelsea could be interesting as Gallacher is a first teamer....could their well be running dry ?

3 minutes ago, madras said:

It should be both. 

Brighton are good at it but have to sell first teamers. Man City do it without that. Chelsea could be interesting as Gallacher is a first teamer....could their well be running dry ?

Possibly they have alot of first teamers probably still surplus just from the current regime the issue for Chelsea now is the players they brought in they spent big on so not as many bargains anymore. Assume Gallagher is youth set up pure profit so sell for 40 amortised gives them 200m to spend again. Spent wisely it can be transformative but as we know it's Chelsea we talking about and will most likely get pissed up the wall on the latest shiny new thing unless it gets them a top striker with it. 

18 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

The Saudi league will probably have an exodus. Only 299 turned up to the latest Al-Riyadh game :lol: while Gerrard stinks the place up. Not sure I'd want any of them mind. 

Stuggling to think of any, I means there's talent but the obscene extra wages put most out of our league

10 minutes ago, Menace said:

Real Madrid sold the top, got varane and casemiro off the books and replaced them with younger players. Fantastic management.

Yeap I've said it previously but they are amazing at selling past it players to man utd.