Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, mosstef said:

20 years, double digit goals in his first season in the PL in a struggling team and even got a Player of the Month award. I think that's a pretty solid return.

Decent return tbf 1 in 3 but he was largely terrible when you watched him

Just now, mosstef said:

20 years, double digit goals in his first season in the PL in a struggling team and even got a Player of the Month award. I think that's a pretty solid return.

He scored one more than Callum Wilson, in the Premier League.

His age, first season, and player of the month don't mean shit, he contributed to a team who finished their worst league finish in decades.

He's not even close to the big boys like Isak/Haaland.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Diaby was shite for the most part whenever I watched them, fast but erratic and a bit brainless. Depending on the fee, great move to cut bait early. Villa piss me off with how competent they are these days :lol:

Will they be much better of with FFP considering they only bought him a year ago for 45 million ?

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Will they be much better of with FFP considering they only bought him a year ago for 45 million ?

Yeah no idea, that's why I said "depending on the fee". You'd imagine if he's going to a Saudi club, it'l be profitable for them probably

Edited by LionOfGosforth

26 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Even if it's just for the rest of his amortisation amount and getting his wages off is pretty significant savings.