Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Imagine being a Troyes or Girona fan, it must be incredibly frustrating being used like this.

I couldn’t support my club anymore if this was happening. Would just go lower league, non-league to watch football as well 

Just now, gbandit said:

I couldn’t support my club anymore if this was happening. Would just go lower league, non-league to watch football as well 

Yep, zero point in your existence other than to serve Man City. Is it right that both those clubs would be unable to compete in the same Euro comp as Man City as well?

5 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Imagine being a Troyes or Girona fan, it must be incredibly frustrating being used like this.

I don't think Girona fans would mind as they went from being in the second division to qualifying to the champions league :lol:

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

I don't think Girona fans would mind as they went from being in the second division to qualifying to the champions league :lol:

I’d mind. Got no interest in existing just to serve another club. It’s not what sport’s about 

16 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I’d mind. Got no interest in existing just to serve another club. It’s not what sport’s about 

Welcome to the world of the Sinister 6. Minor league / G-League teams to act as a feeder lot for the stock of young gamble transfers they hoarde. Goes a level above Ferguson and Royal Antwerp in the 90s to what City and Chelsea are doing with Troyes, Girona, Strasbourg et al.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Are Marseille flushed with cash these days?

They're signing Hojbjerg and Nketiah who I imagine will be on good money

Richie Rich spending his trust fund money on them and not the massive lads?

Seems like West Ham are going for an ambitious window. Even so, they’re highly dependent on a handful of players for points going forward, Kudus and Bowen being the main ones 

4 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Welcome to the world of the Sinister 6. Minor league / G-League teams to act as a feeder lot for the stock of young gamble transfers they hoarde. Goes a level above Ferguson and Royal Antwerp in the 90s to what City and Chelsea are doing with Troyes, Girona, Strasbourg et al.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we headed in this direction, too.