Other clubs' transfers

Greg

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's a depth signing. Dalot is the starting right back. Think that's a good window personally. Not amazing, but good.

Four of the five signings are depth signings aren't they? I know you had a couple injuries last year, but it's strange you're not actually signing anyone to improve your first 11, other than De Ligt.

Edited by healthyaddiction

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

It's just a depth signing to see us through the season until Casemiro goes next summer. Then we'll have the budget for a top DM hopefully. 

That being said, De Ligt and Mazroaui still look very likely. 

Is Yoro, Zirkzee, De Ligt, Mazraoui and Berge not a decent window? :lol:

The Berge signing is actually real?!

Fofana at Monaco and Kine at Gladbach are available for pretty low fees this summer, as they are in their final years now.

I'd take a punt on either of those ahead of Berge.

Very surprising move by Man Utd. Not sure about your window at all.

Athletico involved in some VERY dodgy accounting deals this window.

selling a backup striker for massive profit is prime City. They’ll replace him for £15m with a player from another club they own 

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

The Berge signing is actually real?!

Fofana at Monaco and Kine at Gladbach are available for pretty low fees this summer, as they are in their final years now.

I'd take a punt on either of those ahead of Berge.

Very surprising move by Man Utd. Not sure about your window at all.

Yoro hurt for like 3 months no? 

Don't think they will be quite as poor as last season (performances wise) unless injuries strike again. Rashford might decide to turn into a player again plus they have added some depth. But I don't see them challenging top 4 and I think Ten Hag will probably leave at the first signs of thr wheels coming off. 

Just so annoying that even when they play mostly shite they scote their way to cup wins. Twice in a row it has come at our expense unfortunately. Missing out on the league cup before and then last season missing our on Europe.

Would love to finish above them again this year but above all else I want us to get that elusive silverwear.

I rate Alvarez pretty highly. Worse players have gone for more money than him, I can think of one that’s still at Man City. Also although he’s seen as a backup, he started 31 league games for them last year, I think unlike Jesus he’ll be a big miss.