Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Suarez

Neymar          Griezmann      Messi

de Jong      Busquets

?

No way they leave Arthur out like. There's so many games I think Griezemann, Neymar and Suarez will be rotating for most of it. Probably going to be much less playing time for Suarez compared to the other three.

Suarez

Neymar          Griezmann      Messi

de Jong      Busquets

?

I feel it's an appropriate time to use the old

:fwap: :fwap:

WWYPU?

Dortmund been keeping busy this summer. Already signed Julian Brandt (25m€), Thorgan Hazard (25m€), Nico Schulz (25m€) and Paco Alcacer (20m€). Add to that Mats Hummels for 30m€ and they've spent 125m€! Btw does anyone know why Bayern were prepared to let Hummels go, and to their nearest rivals no less? Bayern don't seem very stacked at centre back and their squad just seems very thin in general. Will Pavard be used as a CB?

Dortmund been keeping busy this summer. Already signed Julian Brandt (25m€), Thorgan Hazard (25m€), Nico Schulz (25m€) and Paco Alcacer (20m€). Add to that Mats Hummels for 30m€ and they've spent 125m€! Btw does anyone know why Bayern were prepared to let Hummels go, and to their nearest rivals no less? Bayern don't seem very stacked at centre back and their squad just seems very thin in general. Will Pavard be used as a CB?

Pavard is a CB, he was just used at RB at the World Cup.

The amount of good players available outside England for 20-25m, if they were in the PL they would apparently  be worth 70m

Knockaert having a medical at Fulham

A front 3 of Mitrovic, Cavaleiro and Knockaert looks pretty good on paper for the Championship

Knockaert has been around for ages to only be 27

I thought James McCarthy already played for Palace, before I realised was thinking of an entirely different "hard-working" midfielder. :lol:

James McArthur? Easy mistake to make. They both played for Wigan together as well as Hamilton Academical.  Very odd