Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Who was your favourite Brazilian that never made it? 

I think Kerlon is up there for me, imagine him trying to dribble the ball on his head in the Prem and big Joe coming in to rough him up

Funnily enough I looked him up on wiki the other day, remember him being linked to Man United in the papers everyday one summer maybe 2006? ‘The dolphin’ I think they named him [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, Nine said:

Funnily enough I looked him up on wiki the other day, remember him being linked to Man United in the papers everyday one summer maybe 2006? ‘The dolphin’ I think they named him [emoji38]

The Seal

Feel like Ganso was a massive disappointment. There was loads of chat about him and then I barely remember him making any impact, certainly not outside Brazil 

Posted (edited)

Robinho was doing ridiculous things at Madrid before he went to City. Shame we never got to see the full potential of him and Neymar. 

Edited by Astroblack

On 07/05/2024 at 17:03, joeyt said:

Who was your favourite Brazilian that never made it? 

I think Kerlon is up there for me, imagine him trying to dribble the ball on his head in the Prem and big Joe coming in to rough him up

Cicinho. The pace fooled me.

Gordon to Liverpool. :lol: Yeah sure we'll just sell everyone. Hopefully we realise our ambition of being in the Championship the season after next. 

Gonna be a long summer of listening to this nonsense. 

43 minutes ago, Decky said:

Gordon to Liverpool. :lol: Yeah sure we'll just sell everyone. Hopefully we realise our ambition of being in the Championship the season after next. 

Gonna be a long summer of listening to this nonsense. 

I wouldn't sell unless it was silly money, but if we did at least we'd have his first team replacement already in place.

Of course Chelsea get a £5m windfall thanks to Real Madrid reaching the CL final without a player that retired 7 months ago. :lol:

56 minutes ago, wormy said:

Of course Chelsea get a £5m windfall thanks to Real Madrid reaching the CL final without a player that retired 7 months ago. :lol:

They'll be selling paperclips for 2 million each soon enough